At Braumiller Law Group, the most valuable resource is its people — admired for their integrity, honored for their leadership, and respected for their consistent success. The firm’s founder, Adrienne Braumiller, has always strived for an uncompromising standard of excellence.
The global trade attorneys of Braumiller Law Group are widely recognized as international leaders in the complex and ever-changing field of trade compliance and global trade law.
- Bruce H. Leeds, Senior Counsel
- Christos Linardakis, Of Counsel
- S. George Alfonso, Of Counsel
- James Holbein, Of Counsel
- Lowell DeFrance, Of Counsel
- Brenda Cordova, Mexico Legal Counsel
- Vicky Wu, Senior Associate Attorney
- Devin Sefton, Senior Associate Attorney
- Megan Mohler, Associate Attorney
- Brandon French, Associate Attorney
With unparalleled experience and extensive knowledge, the Trade Advisors at Braumiller Consulting Group are valuable assets who consistently contribute to the firm’s successful track record with regard to global trade law and trade consulting.
- Brad Menard, Vice President
- Linnea Deeds, Director of Educational Services
- Bonnie Kersch, Senior Trade Advisor
- Kim Martin, Senior Trade Advisor
- Jeremy Fretwell, Senior Trade Advisor
- Sue-Ann Linnemann, Senior Trade Advisor
- Joe Cortez, Senior Trade Advisor
- Ismael Ferreira Filho, Senior Trade Advisor
- Richard R. Modesette, Senior Trade Advisor
- Eliza Seibert, Senior Trade Advisor
- Dennis Farrell, Senior Trade Advisor
- Albert Saphir, Trade Advisor
- Barbara Schmidt, Trade Advisor
- Ron Spencer, Senior Trade Advisor
- Carina Carrasco, Trade Consultant
The business of import/export and trade compliance requires a solid legal support staff and marketing support effort. Our global trade attorneys international trade advisors are supported by these team members – who are daily partners in executing excellence in international trade law.
Braumiller Law Group Team A-Z