Mentioning “paperwork” sounds a bit clerical. How about the following:
Aerospace Companies – Are you getting your export controls right? Need assistance with:
- ITAR and U.S. Munitions List classification?
- EAR and Export Control Classification Numbers?
- License exemptions and exceptions
- Commodity jurisdiction
- Schedule B classification
- Routed exports
- Voluntary Self-Disclosures
We can help with any or all of these!
Aerospace Export Compliance Assistance
Braumiller Law Group and Braumiller Consulting Group have the experience, training and tools to handle all types of aerospace classification, controls, and compliance. This includes:
- Classification of defense articles and technical data on the US Munitions List
- Assist companies with registration with the Directorate of Defense Trade Controls and applications for licenses
- Handling Commodity Jurisdiction requests
- Classification on the Commerce Control List
- Applying for licenses and commodity classification (CCATS) requests
- Qualification of exports for license exceptions
- Classification of exports in the Harmonized Schedule B
- Advice on routed export transactions
- Preparation and filing of voluntary self-disclosures with Department of State or Commerce or Bureau of Census
- Assisting clients with export related seizures and penalty cases
We are also well equipped to handle Customs and import-related matters as well. Braumiller Law Group and Braumiller Consulting Group have experience, education and expertise with Foreign Trade Zones and Drawback. We have assisted clients with classifying their imports in the Harmonized Tariff Schedule, including filing for Customs rulings. We have broad experience with free trade agreements including NAFTA and Korea Free Trade. Our attorneys and experts can assist companies to deal with special Section 232 steel and aluminum duties and Section 301 China duties. We can even help with duty free entry under Department of Defense contracts and the Civil Aircraft Agreement.
Need a little assistance or a big helping hand with aerospace export and import issues? Let our qualified attorneys and consultants help. Want to outsource compliance staff or need temporary in-house compliance personnel? Let us know and we can provide the help you need.
Finally, do you need training on export and/or import compliance? Braumiller Law Group and Braumiller Consulting Group have many years’ experience with training. We can arrange appropriate training for your staff – from one hour to one or more days. We can also do webinar training.
Contact us: [email protected] , and find out what we can do for aerospace exporters and importers.