Francisco graduated from the University of the State of Michoacan, has a Master’s Degree in Taxation and Administrative Law, a Specialization in Foreign Trade from the Virtual University of the Tax Administration Service, a Specialization in Foreign Language Teaching from the Panamerican University, a Degree in Tax Law from the Autonomous Technological Institute of Mexico (ITAM) and is an Interpreter-Translator (English-French-Spanish). He has more than 15 years of experience in the Mexican Federal Government as an auditor.
Francisco focuses his practice on foreign trade, customs valuation and originating goods. His vast experience also covers the execution and issuance of orders and legal support, the analysis of irregularities in foreign trade transactions and responsibilities related to audits, inspections, monitoring actions, verifications and origin verifications.
Some of his achievements include:
• Design and implementation of the Certification of Competency in Foreign Trade Program
• Design and implementation of the Training Program for Foreign Trade Official Auditors from the Fiscal Audit General Administration (AGAFF)
• Participation in the design of the SAT Specializations Program
• Design and implementation of the Single Information System (known as SUI), of the General Administration of Large Taxpayers
• Implementation of the System Requirements of Authority (known as SIARA) of the Stock and Banking National Commission (CNBV) for the General Administration of Large Tax Payers (AGGC).
• Registered instructor of the Secretariat for Central American Economic Integration (SIECA)
• Instructor of the Tax Administration Service (SAT) in the field of audits
• Presenter in at least 15 conferences through SAT Television (TV on line), regarding foreign trade subjects
• Participation as a frequent speaker on NAFTA, IMMEX and Amendments to the Mexican Customs Legislation at various conferences in Mexico and the United States
• Represented Mexico before the World Customs Organization conference on Origin 2014, and the Technical Committee on Rules of Origin, in Brussels, Belgium