Join us for an informative webinar on the topic of:
Looking Ahead: Cyber-security Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) and its Relationship to the
International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR)
April 7th, 2020
1:00PM – 2:00PM (CDT)
presented by Christos Linardakis, Of Counsel with Braumiller Law Group, PLLC and Jerry Lieshman, VP – Regulatory Business Advisory, CORTAC Group
This session will discuss the increasing enterprise risks and obligations introduced by the 2020 Department of Defense Cyber-security Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) and its relationship to the ITAR/EAR. In addition, we’ll be discussing the current and future national defense and security landscape, increasing laws and regulations as it applies to defense articles, contracts and supply-chain, along with recommended approaches on how to address these areas.
Take-Aways/Why You Should Attend:
- In-House Counsel, CISO/IT and Compliance Officers will get a better understanding on the evolving legal, regulatory, and cyber-security landscape facing U.S. companies today;
- How to reduce their compliance and contracting risks to maintain current commercial and government contracts;
- Strategies to win more business leveraging cybersecurity as a competitive advantage;
- Industry Best Practices; and
- Recommended Approaches to implement CMMC and ITAR controls.