Adrienne Braumiller and Brenda Córdova with Braumiller Law Group, PLLC along with Christian Haro, Kathya Martinez and Mario Ángel Vázquez of TGDM come together to speak about the ‘Mexico and U.S. Customs & Trade Regulations Update’ at the Hotel Hilton San Luis Potosi in July.
This FREE EVENT is for Foreign trade professionals and anyone involved in customs and trade matters – especially those responsible for import and export processes.
- 2016 Mexican Customs Rules
- Annex 31 (VAT Certification maintenance)
- CFDI for Mexican Exportation Pedimentos
- Valuation of Maquila Goods Exported to the US
- NAFTA Qualification of Goods and Article 303
Don’t miss this UNIQUE opportunity to hear and learn from the experts!!
This is a free event / Space is Limited!
For more information, click here.