5th Annual Advanced Topics in Customs Compliance Conference 2020
February 12-14, 2020
Omni Hotel Galleria
Houston, TX 77056
The Advanced Topics in Customs Compliance Conference (“ATCC”) brings together import and export professionals, legal counsel, customs brokers and other international trade professionals in a highly productive two-day event in Houston, Texas.
The 2020 conference will offer three separate tracks dedicated to Advanced Imports, Advanced Exports and other Trade-related topics, as well as a “Basics” track for trade professionals needing various refreshers. Sessions will include:
- Special 3-Hour Advanced Customs Value Workshop (limited space)
- Export Sanctions
- Country of Origin for 232 and 301
- Basic and Advanced Value Sessions
- Prior Disclosures & Quantification Methodologies
- Advanced & Introductory Customs Audits & Enforcement Sessions
- BIS & Census Updates
- FTZ Strategies
- Drawback Sessions
- Reconciliation Sessions
- USMCA/NAFTA Update + Rules of Origin
- Basic and Advanced Classification Sessions
- ACE Reporting for Imports & Exports
- Intellectual Property Rights
- S. Trade Policy
- Post Entry Audits and Internal Controls
- European Trade Update
- Broker’s World Update
Click here to view the Agenda.
Adrienne Braumiller, Partner & Founder of Braumiller Law Group will be speaking at the upcoming conference, as well Joe Cortez, Senior Trade Advisor for Braumiller Consulting Group
USMCA Update and Rules of Origin – Thursday, February 13th @ 10:30 a.m.
Adrienne will be joined by Aasha Wanless – Trade Compliance Director, Polaris
Prior Disclosures Gone Wrong – Thursday, February 13th @ 1:15 p.m.
George Tuttle III – Attorney, Tuttle Law
Adrienne Braumiller – Partner, Braumiller Law Group
John Metrich – Sr. Trade Auditor, Deleon Trade
Routed Transactions Update – Friday, February 14th @ 10:00 a.m.
Sharron Cook – Senior Export Policy Analyst, Bureau of Industry and Security
Kiesha Downs – Chief, Trade Regulations Branch, U.S. Census Bureau
Joe Cortez – Senior Trade Advisor, Braumiller Consulting Group
For Registration and other details, please click the image below.